|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 26, 2019|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
An exciting career opportunity exists in Airport City, Cape Town for a Product Manager within an Educational Resource industry. A key role within the sales and marketing team, this position will require daily interaction and teamwork with all members of the local and group sales and marketing team. We look forward to receiving your application.
- To increase brand awareness across the South African market.
- To implement and manage the sales and marketing strategy for in the South African market to reach its growth and brand awareness targets.
- Working closely with marketing peers in SA and in other group offices to maximise the efficiency of the marketing IP, to effectively plan and implement activity to maximise results.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and implement the market strategy
- Manage and maintain all digital channels including the website, e-mail campaigns and social media
- Preparation, planning and implementation of the training programme for schools.
- Work hand-in-hand with the training team in developing and delivering effective workshops.
- Plan and implement the campaign.
- Plan, organise and attend promotional events and conferences.
- Work hand-in-hand with the marketing team to develop and implement company strategies; for example, product launches, catalogues and branding.
- Work with the sales manager to build demand through the indirect sales channel.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive brand awareness across the market.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience within a marketing team.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords and email marketing platforms.
- Experience implementing paid social campaigns.
- Strong analytical, organisation, communication and people skills required.
- Ability to grow with the role, take on new challenges and be flexible to company requirements.
- Team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures.
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and ever-changing environment.
- Professional ‘get-it-done’ attitude and work ethic.