|Location||Midrand, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 16, 2020|
HR & Recruitment Jobs
- Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or any related qualification
- 2 years of Organisational Development experience.
- Previous experience of Success Factors system, Paterson Grading system. Working experience in the Retail/FMCG industry.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Development
- Guide and advise managers regarding the Job evaluation and grading processes in line with the development of org structures.
- Facilitate the regular review of current job descriptions; ensure they reflect changes in the current organisation structure.
- Oversee end-to-end performance management process, where applicable.
- Assist managers with the development of employee performance contracts.
- Design and conduct relevant organisational surveys (360 & Climate Surveys) and provide reports with OD recommendations.
- Implement engagement surveys, analyse results and develop action plans and initiatives to increase employee engagement, in line with business objectives.
- Identify initiatives to embed and sustain the implementation of Dis-Chem values and the creation of an organisational culture that gives a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Administer and manage relevant structure, role and position data requirements on Success Factors including the impact these have on associated HR software systems (PM, Succession, L& D etc).
- Problem Solving
- Researching of Information
- Understanding of Job Analysis frameworks
- Ability to be assertive in a diplomatic manner
- Project Management
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account