|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jun 13, 2020|
- We have a vacancy available for a passionate and self-motivated Software Developer to join our client’s growing team of Engineers and Developers, working on ground breaking digital radio communication technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of security software products and solutions.
Our client offers a stimulating and engaging environment where they pride themselves on their high standards (both in terms of employees and products). You will have the freedom to advance your career in a workplace where individuals of ability and application have the support to develop rewarding careers.
Some of the benefits of a career with our client includes:
- International travel opportunities and exposure to international clients.
- Assistance with post-graduate studies.
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and expertise from senior employees who are experts in their respective fields and are eager to mentor co-workers.
- Work on cutting edge technology, new and existing standards and the company’s proprietary products.
- You will receive lunch daily.
- Minimum a B.Eng Electronic or Computer Engineering / Science degree
- 2 Years of software development experience in a professional capacity
The role includes:
- Your main responsibility will be the design, development and testing of security solutions for the company’s standalone and integrated security products. These products run on embedded platforms with a Linux or native operating system.
- Develop COMSEC solutions conformant with FIPS and IPSEC standards
- Develop Transmission security (TRANSEC) algorithms and cipher streams
- Develop Link security (LINKSEC) algorithms and cipher streams
- Development of network security software components
- Perform security requirements analysis
Specialised Knowledge and Experience Preferred:
- Experience writing software in C++ for Linux and Embedded Platforms
- Experience / knowledge in Communications Security and Cryptography
- Knowledge of using a Windows-based environment for (C++) development
- Familiarity or experience with FIPS security standards, IPV6 and IPSEC