|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 16, 2020|
Accounting Finance Jobs
A multifaceted entity in the manufacturing, construction and retail industry is currently in the market for a Financial Controller. The ideal candidate must have three years’ experience in a similar role
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience
- Construction or manufacturing industry experience (beneficial)
- Accounting ERP systems experience
- Previous experience as a financial analyst (advantageous)
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.