|Location||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Mar 25, 2021|
Logistics & Transportation Jobs
The provision of labor as directed by the supervisor in order to ensure a safe and clean working environment or optimized cargo
1. Cleaning of operational equipment (such as ship to shore cranes, windows, cranes, and Cabins, etc.)
2. Inspection of container condition
3. Reefer monitoring operations
4. Opening and closing of rail wagons twist locks.
5. Loading, offloading, and stacking of cargo in compliance with the standard operating procedures
7. Tarping/untarring where applicable.
8. Place/removed damage
10. Load cargo
11. Acknowledge task complete at the end of the instruction cycle.
Qualifications & Experience:
Matric with a minimum of 2 years driving experience
or Grade 10 with 3-5 years of driving experience
Must have Code EC drivers license
Must have a valid PDP
Transnet’s 6 weeks internal drivers course would be an added advantage