|Location||Midrand, South Africa|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2020|
Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires a Call Centre Agent (Qualified PBQ) at our Head Office in Midrand. You will be required to ensure provision of patient-ready parcel services by calling the patients monthly and processing their medication orders in accordance with the operational guidelines and regulatory requirements of the South African Pharmacy Council.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Pharmacist Assistant Post Basic Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience including Unisolv
- Customer care experience
- Correctly utilise and manage the call centre telephone in accordance with operational procedures and requirements.
- Accurately interpret medicine history and contact the patient or representative, clearly confirming the purpose of the call.
- Process the order as confirmed by the patient and update all necessary information on the profile.
- Ensure accurate claim submission and advise the patient of any rejections and out of pocket expenses.
- Keep abreast of changes in medical aid procedures and requirements for claims and dispensing.
- Ensure that concise notes are made on the system regarding any special requirements of the patient.
- Advise and assist patients regarding medical aid authorization procedures.
- Follow up with patients regarding any feedback requested.
- Find and provide any information the patient needs as a Dis-Chem customer.
- Process all interactions necessary for the accurate managements of adherence calls.
- Contact the dispensary to correct any errors on scripts.
- Ensure authorization of chronic medication.
- Maintain customer profiles on the system.
- Take note of any messages on the customer profile and take suitable action.
- Ensure all Call Centre related administration is up to date for reporting and auditing purposes.
- Knowledge gained as Post Basic qualified pharmacist assistant
- Telephone ethicist
- English and 2nd language – Read, write and speak
- Time management, attention to detail, self-discipline, work ethics
- Communication, Unisolv, numerical skills
- Registered with Pharmacy Council
- 3rd Language
- General computer skills
Special conditions of employment:
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account