The South African Traffic Department has launched a huge recruitment drive, to begin training in 2020.
In a statement released the South African Traffic Department said it is looking for young people between the ages of 18 and 30.
Expiring Date 30-06-2020
- Senior Certificate
- RTMC National Diploma for traffic officers
- Registered as a Traffic Officer
- Valid Code B driver’s licence (Code A and/or EC will be
- Computer literacy
- Completed First Aid course
- No criminal record
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime
Key Performance Areas
- Ensuring that all traffic regulations and by-laws are effectively
- Performing duties associated with the reduction of traffic
- Delivering on all specialised traffic policing functions assigned to
- Maintaining effective and efficient stakeholder relations,
- Ensuring performance on all administrative sequences related to
statutory documentation, registers and statistics.
- Ensuring adherence to all general organisational protocols, policy