Work at SABMiller!
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide
Key Purpose Statement
To provide applicants with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage NQF 3. Learners will enter into a fixed term contract with Customer Interaction Centre, during which time they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Learners must have a minimum of a Grade 12 with 2 x Languages (English is essential + any other Official South African languages)
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office Basic financial literacy / business acumen
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (working on week-ends) and attending classes on weekends if required Ability to work with (different people) – personalities
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license – South African Local area knowledge is a requirement
- Mobility to work in other areas when required Must be a South African Citizen and unemployed
- Must be an Employment Equity candidate (recruitment based on National *EAP statistics) Candidates must have no criminal record or negative credit record
- Candidate must not be enrolled for any formal full time studies Willingness to commit for a 12 month period
- Between age of 18 and 35
- Behavioural Competencies Self-directed and motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail Analytical ability Be resourceful
- Ability to work effectively in shift based teams
- Ability to form effective relationships with coaches and mentors No experience required
Output and Accountabilities
Learnerships are a structured learning programme that combines off-the-job learning and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
Further characteristics of Learnerships are:
- Results in a national qualification registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
- The qualification is endorsed by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and quality assured by the FoodBev SETA
- The qualification is written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria
- Competence against the outcomes and assessment criteria is demonstrated and assessed in the workplace using a variety of assessment methods
- To provide applicants with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage NQF
- Learners will enter into a fixed term contract with Customer Interaction Centre, during which time they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
TO APPLY LOGIN OR REGISTER FIRST!!
REGISTER (press button)
The post X20 Sabmiller Wants 20 Youth With Grade 12 For Warehouse Job-training Or Learnership In Gp appeared first on GovNet.