|Job Title||General Worker|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Cape Town|
|Location – Province||Western Cape|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Advert Summary||An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.|
|Minimum Requirements||• Grade 10|
• Must be able to read and write English with the ability to do basic calculations.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor|
• Washing of vehicles
• Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
• Fuelling of Vehicles
• Loading of vehicles – when required
• General tasks i.e.
• Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site /Farms
• Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
• General housekeeping of wash bay facility
The post Unitrans: General Worker Opportunities appeared first on Jobs & Vacancies.