Technical Consultant wanted Immediately: APPLY HERE.
Employer: Kansai Plascon Pty Ltd
Kansai Plascon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Technical Consultant within the Automotive Business Unit, based in
. This position will report to the
Preference will be granted to Employment Equity candidates.
* Maintaining and servicing current customers and the continual development of new business.
Key Performance Areas
* Assist the sales team to grow business through new and existing customer base.
* Call on Distributors and End users.
* Provide technical assistance to body shop customers.
* Conduct product demonstrations for customers.
* Conduct training programmes at the training centre.
* Ensure that customer queries are promptly resolved.
* Prepare monthly technical report.
Automotive Spray Painting : 4 to 5 years
Automotive Distribution Technician : 4 to 5 years
Skill, Knowledge and Experience Requirements
* Valid driver’s license.
* Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in the automotive spray painting environment.
* Experience of working in an automotive distribution point as a technician.
Educational Qualifications & Personal Attributes
* Matric or equivalent qualification.
* Qualified spray painters certificate.
* Excellent customer relationship building skills.
* Very good presentation skills.
* Excellent Communication (Verbal and Written).
* Commercial Awareness.
* Influence and Negotiation.
Ability to negotiate, liaise and advice at a senior level.
Computer literate – MS Office
This position reports to: Market Manager
Apply before Sunday, February 17, 2019 – 7 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
The post Technical Consultant wanted Immediately: APPLY HERE appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.