A vacancy has arisen in our Cape Town Office for a Site Supervisor with experience in the Temporary Employment Industry
- Management and planning of flexible staffing in accordance with client fluctuating demands, monitoring of employee attendance and timekeeping on all sites and timeous and accurate submission of timesheets to payroll for processing.
- Deliver payslips and report any queries to the Operations Manager.
- Collect timesheets and deliver invoices and obtain signatures on invoice delivery sheets.
- To report all incidents on site to Operations Manager.
- To handle disciplinary issues according to company procedures.
- Ensure that all Assignees are wearing requisite PPE and issue where necessary in accordance with company procedures.
- In event of injuries on duty ensure that Assignees are transported to designated hospitals and facilitate the paperwork.
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings with clients as required.
- To liaise with HR regarding training needs and requirements and that attendance registers are completed for all training conducted, whether external or on the job training.
- Collect and deliver Assignees to Client in and around Cape Town and surrounding areas.
- To provide operational support to the sales team to enable them to deliver on service level agreements and to secure new business.
- Provide exceptional customer service in order to retain and grow client accounts.
- Sourcing of candidates (both temporary and permanent) in accordance with client job specifications and company benchmarking procedure.
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience.
- Fully computer literate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Own reliable vehicle with valid Drivers License with PDP and 5 years commercial driving experience with no accidents.
- Clear criminal record.
- Prepared to work day and night shift as well as extended hours and be available on call 24/7.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site