Service and Digital Head at Siemens
What is the purpose of the function
- Identification, driving and development of short, medium- and long-term opportunities for the region as part of the SD (BU’s) related business plan as well as transferring elaborated opportunities into sustainable business
- Securing customer satisfaction by taking overall responsibility for customer experience
- The Service and Digital (SD) Head has an overall business responsibility for all Service Business Units (BU’s) related activities of the country and region he/she is responsible for:
- Growth of SD related to the area of responsibility
- Representing SD in all strategic activities, acting as interface between the BU’s senior management and the local organization
- Regional coordination and steering of SD related activities
- The establishment of a strategic global partnership with the relevant BU’s by networking with BU representatives on senior management level, acting as an advocate for the BU’s interests and showing a personal long-term commitment
What are the responsibilities for the role
- Develops close relationships with our customers and drives high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Drive actively with tone from the top with regards to EHS and Quality matters.
- Defines and ensures implementation of Service Operations related strategy, policies and guidelines for a Service Unit in respective area of responsibility from a commercial and a technical perspective.
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Be the best people manager: create a culture of trust and empowerment; select, coach, mentor and develop the team to reach the next level.
- Motivates and engages: Inspires others, fights to win, takes and manages risks
- Ensures providing necessary work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customers.
- Supports in managing internal and external interfaces.
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to solve mission critical issues and problems.
- Heads overall assigned sales organization and leads all related management and staff.
- Acts as regional escalation instance for resolving issues with service delivery between customers and internal units.
- May have P&L responsibility for respective unit.
- Ensures an effective sales organization and infrastructure to foster cooperation with other parts of the value chain (i.e. Marketing & Communication, Product Management, etc.)
- Agrees on subordinated function related budget plans and sets and monitors achievement of respective targets.
- Heads overall organization assigned, and leads all related management and staff.
- Defines and ensures implementation of sales strategy, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy of the assigned organizational unit.
- Drives and monitors key market development programs.
- Ensures effective sales setup capitalizing synergies in collaboration within and across Siemens units (i.e. aligned setups, aligned processes, aligned incentive schemes, etc.)
- Ensures accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities.
- Defines key markets and supports definition and identification of key customers in the assigned area of responsibility.
What do I need to qualify
- Siemens matters – always thinks for Siemens as a whole and wants to optimize outcomes and solutions with the customer in mind
- Be able to integrate diverse teams.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree
- 10+ years of leadership experience within the Power Generation / Industrial / Oil & Gas markets
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders around the globe, strong team spirit
- Be bold, decisive, and courageous
- Experience of working with the executive level of EPC companies and utilities
- Extensive network in the local energy market and strong domain knowledge of power generation, transmission and Oil & Gas
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage complex stakeholders relationships
- Experience in rotating equipment with an emphasis on gas turbines.
- Strong ability to lead, coach and develop large teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in sales.
- Organization: Gas and Power
- Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
- Experience Level: Experienced Professional
- Job Type: Full-time
- Wadeville, South Africa
Please Apply Job Here
The post Service and Digital Head at Siemens appeared first on Jobumenia.