Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
About Discovery Insure
Discovery Insure is committed to creating a nation of great drivers. Our commitment is backed up by our innovation and a driving program that really works.
At Discovery Insure, we offer comprehensive car and home insurance with no excess on theft, hail, hijacking and malicious damage. With our driver behaviour program, Vitalitydrive, clients get great rewards and benefits for driving well.
Discovery Insure is an environment of individuals who are committed to dazzling clients, innovation and great people.
To convince existing clients who want to leave to remain with Discovery Insure.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
• Achievement of client retention targets
• Accurate, timely administration
• Achievement of monthly product and soft skills knowledge targets
• Stakeholder engagement
• Adherence to risk and compliance requirements
• Teamwork, self-management and alignment with Discovery values
Education and Experience
- Matric (Essential).
- FAIS Credits – full qualification (Essential).
- RE 5 qualification (Essential).
- Class of business certificate (Essential and/or advantageous)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) certificate (Essential and/or advantageous)
- Minimum 2 years’ retentions experience in the short-term insurance related field (Essential)
- Minimum of 1 year’s sales experience (Advantageous)
- Degree (Advantageous)
Visit Application Site