I have extensive experience in the technical field of electronics as well as mechanical electric generators.
I have been working as a technician for just over 15 years, in the mining and defense force industries.
Technology is my passion and love working and learning about anything to do with technical systems.
* Extensive knowledge in Electronic Fault finding.
· Component level electronic printed circuit board repairs.
· Compliance with all OH&S policies and procedures
· Actively work to improve safety in the workplace.
· Install and integrate Slope Stability Radar systems as required for
· customers throughout Africa;
· Commission and decommission Slope Stability Radar systems;
· Monitor and present Slope Stability Radar data;
· Provide on-site training and technical support to customers;
· Maintain SSR systems minimizing downtime and meeting customers needs.
· Perform technical support work on Ground Probe technologies at
· remote sites and from Ground Probe’s office in Midrand;
· Assist with marketing and development of a positive image of
Ground Probe, its technologies and its employees.
· Experience in commissioning and maintenance of Slope Stability Radar.
· Component level repairs of Electronic printed circuit boards.
· Setting up Wifi mesh network for all systems to transfer data to central point for analysis. Configuration of MicroTik routers.
· Ability to train individuals and small groups;
· Mechanical knowledge on Diesel generator.
|Last Resume Update||Oct 16, 2020|
|Address||Kempton Park, South Africa|