Instrument & Controls
- I am a qualified Instrument Mechanician, with a much experience in many fields of instrumentation.
- Experience with most types of process instrumentation: level, pressure, flow, analytical, switching, temperature, density; as well as controllers, valves, pneumatics, PLC's etc.
- Experience with factory and safety solutions such as machine vision systems, encoders, distance measurement, safety and switching systems, detection and ranging, identification solutions, proximity and photoelectric sensors.
- Fault-finding, installation, calibration, wiring, panel building and commissioning experience.
- Experience in heavy industry, water, aircraft, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.
- Work experience in Ex areas.
- I excelled both at college and in my employed positions.
- I get on well with people at all levels and adapt quickly to new skills and environment.
- I have initiative and can work well independently or as part of a team.
- I am reliable, punctual, hardworking, and willing and eager to learn new tasks or skills.
|Last Resume Update||Oct 14, 2020|
|Address||Durban, South Africa|