As a skilled Health and Safety Manager I had read the posting for a new Health and Safety Officer position. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are in need for the Company based on my role and responsibilities as a Health and Safety Officer at CT Control Systems, Seedi Development Projects and Barleda Plant and Civils (SRG) and registered with SACPCMP; and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
With more than 8 years’ experience as a Health and Safety Officer I am adept in safety analysis training and reporting, including strategic planning and program management abilities and I excel at:
- Overseeing safety in manufacturing and constructing environments.
- Developing SHE file and risk assessment for the workplace according to the task.
- Recommending and implementing procedural and training changes.
- Improving safety through observation training and continued oversight.
- Counselling staff on proper procedures for completing tasks and handling materials.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for workplace safety and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your ongoing improvements.
Please see my CV in the attached for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements.
|Last Resume Update||Oct 18, 2020|
|Address||Johannesburg, South Africa|