I am a talented hospitality Manager with more than 30 years of food service experience. Proven ability to manage a large team, maintain costs, and provide maximum service coverage.
Capable of building relationships with community and staff. I am proficient and conversational in English and Afrikaans.
The following offers a few highlights of my skills and working experience:
• Solid foundation with HR and ER functions: As senior manager, I have been responsible for a number of HR functions, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training new employees
• Dynamic communication style: I am adept in building relationships, consensus and a shared sense of purpose. I am known for my ability to quickly establish trust with employees, mediate disputes and motivate others into action.
• Experience in corporate training: A constant throughout my career has been my passion for the design and delivery of staff development programs, based on company policies and procedures. Comfortable and experienced giving both large and small-group presentations, I have conducted hundreds of training programs for a diverse audiences.
I offer the following skills within the hospitality sector:
• Drafting of service level agreements
• Tender specification and drafting
• Tender adjudication
• Manage transition process between outgoing and incoming service providers
• Tender submissions
• Point of sale data analysis
• Financial management
• Menu development and costing
• Purchasing and costing
• Stock management and shrinkage control
• Developing job profiles
• Code of conduct
• Investigations and reporting
• Staff training and development
• Food safety
• Implementation of policies and procedures
• Develop COVID19 operational and sanitation plans
I am driven and results orientated and will no doubt be an asset to your company.
|Last Resume Update||Oct 14, 2020|
|Address||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|