Day Shift: 06h00-13h00, 06h00-15h00, 10h00-19h00, 06h00-18h00. Shifts can be adjusted according to the needs of the company. Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, public holidays and night shift according to the needs of the company.
Vermaak and Partners Pathologists – Pretoria, Gauteng
Apply Before Closing Date:
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- SANC registered.
- Skilled in phlebotomy.
- Attention to details on administration related duties.
- Blood collections by performing hospital rounds; collecting venous and arterial samples, blood cultures and dynamic testing (eg. GTT, cryoglobulins); ensure all test reports are delivered to hospital wards and within reasonable turnaround time
- Good knowledge of quality control processes.
- Verification of requisition forms on a daily basis
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, public holidays and night shift according to the needs of the company. Computer literate.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to work in team.
- Good work ethics.
- Must be accurate, professional and reliable.
- Must be willing to undergo a full selection process.
- Good understanding of business & telephone etiquette.
- Must be willing to assist with off site collections.
- You may apply for this vacancy by e-mailing the below required documentation to email@example.com or fax 086 743 7809.
- Please quote post number of the post applying for in the subject line of your e-mail application or quote post number on your documents if faxed – POST NUMBER: 1067
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of Driver’s license
- Copy of SANC 2018 registration and Copy of SANC Certificate of Initial Registration
- Copy of Latest Payslip
- Submission of incomplete or inaccurate documents will render that applicant ineligible for consideration for the vacancy.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Due to the volume of applications should we not contact you within 5 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Apply On Company Site
The post Registered Nurse appeared first on GovNet.