Production Manager Wanted – Apply Here:
About the Company:
A well-established and highly successful company in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town is currently in need of a Production Manager. The company was already founded in 1996. The company is a leading frozen dough & confectionery manufacturer. It provides high-quality products to areas where it was not readily available and provides products to more than 3000 bakeries countrywide.
Planning – To ensure that the production areas have daily production plans to meet targets based on orders & stock requirements & that these targets are met Raw materials – To ensure that the raw materials & packaging required for production are available, checked, received, authorized & correctly stored when delivered Wastage & Losses – To ensure that control levels of waste are within acceptable targets.
– To ensure that the
Gross/Nett profit of the department meets budgeted targets
– To ensure that all products manufactured for invoicing meet laid down quality standards
Product, process & equipment development
– To identify & implement production, quality improvement & appropriate
equipment to ensure cost savings
Hygiene & Safety:
– To ensure that the production
the department meets all health & safety standards
– To ensure that equipment is utilized to maximum output & efficiencies and maintained in good order
– To manage the staff to ensure they meet their contractual & performance obligations and to develop staff within the department
Knowledge and experience:
Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
Computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel, Syspro advantageous)
Previous Production Manager experience in a Baking environment
Must be able to communicate with management and clients on all levels
Good problem-solving skills
Reliable and trustworthy
Must be available to manage the department over peak periods where the factory works
every weekend (Easter, Christmas)
Must be able to work weekends
Must have own transport
PLEASE SEND US YOUR C.V.
The post Production Manager Wanted – Apply Here appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.