A global generic pharmaceutical company has a vacancy for a Product Manager to contribute to the strategy development for their commercial business unit.
- Develop and implement promotion activities according to marketing plan and sales cycle, to meet sales target and increase market share
- Development of KOLs for support of the brands.
- Participate in annual and rolling forecasting
- Manage cost to budget
- Line management or mentorship of lower level marketing personnel within department
- Develop a long-term strategic plan to develop the product portfolio and individual brands
- Develop and implement an annual promotional plan, from the strategic plan, to achieve sales targets and
- to grow market share, through the sales cycle plan and other communication options.
- Develop ongoing liaison with KOL’s in relevant fields and their professional societies
- Financial management of the marketing programme including budget planning, resource allocation and
- preparation of reports.
- Support efforts to market the brands into the Public Sector and Export Markets.
- Monitor and report external data from IMS, ImpactRx, Nielsens, AZTEC and other sources:
- Market share, total market and doctor prescription
- Sales growth vs. major competitors
- Competitor activity and company’s responses
- Be the “market expert”. Project that image through all levels of the organisation and communicate
- appropriately with internal and external contacts.
- Contribute to monthly rolling unit forecasts for supply planning
- Monitor and report market intelligence
- Develop close “Partnerships” with key support organisations to ensure quality programmes – Advertising
- Agency, PR Agency. Manage projects thoroughly from briefing through to implementation on time and on cost with those agencies.
- and overall business, with great initiative.
- Professional demeanor
- High energy leader with proven ability to work in team situations, and ability to manage direct reports
- Ability to work autonomously
- Pro-active in keeping abreast of industry development and customer expectations
- Self-reliant and demonstrated PC skills
- Willingness to be adaptable according to business demands
- Analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts. Makes systematic and rational
- judgments based on relevant information
- Demonstrates a broad-based view of issues, events and activities and a perception of their longer-term
- impact or wider implications to the overall business
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles. Views issues in terms of costs, profits,markets and added value
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site