Sanlam Corporate Cluster comprises of the two existing businesses – Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) and Sanlam Health Management (SHM) and the soon to be established Sanlam Corporate Solutions. These businesses enhance our corporate business offering through providing integrated solutions for corporate clients both in South Africa and across the African continent by providing tailored solutions to targeted corporates. Sanlam Employee Benefits Investments (SEBI) provides pre – and post – retirement investment solutions and services to retirement fund clients. SEBI develops structured investment and annuity solutions and our guaranteed investments provide retirement fund members with smoothed, real returns and capital protection to protect and grow retirement savings.
What will you do?
You will report to and work closely with the CEO and Management Team of SEB Investments assisting with the secretarial and general office duties.
What will make you successful in this role?
- General secretarial support to the CEO and Management Team:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Presentation and client pack preparations
- Coordination of team, business and client meetings:
- Set up of meetings (diary coordination, venue booking, IT, refreshments)
- Distribution of agenda/meeting packs
- Minute taking
- Coordinate client events
- Office Management:
- Team telephone management
- Ordering of stationery and equipment as required
- Payments to suppliers
- Dealing with internal and external clients
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties for the team
Qualification and Experience
Grade 12 and Diploma/Certificate with 2 to 4 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Manages various Stakeholder queries and support
Communicates effectively – Stage 1
Plans and aligns – Stage 1
Action orientated – Stage 1
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site