|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, N1 City, Goodwood|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
The incumbent will be responsible for the co-ordination of Administration and Nursing duties.
KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Answers the telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Takes messages for staff and Patients
- Admit the patient into the ward
- Ensure all new admissions are on the patients name board with the time and date of theatre
- Welcome the patient
- Assist with keeping Statistics up to date
- Load information on Allegra
- Ensure that the nurse’s station & ward reception area is neat and tidy at all times
- Assume responsibility for own personal and professional development
- Keep up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- In the event of a candidate having any disability that may impair the individual’s ability to perform the job function, the candidate must kindly inform the employer so that an assessment for reasonable accommodation can be made.
- By applying for this position and providing us with your CV and other personal information, you are consenting to the information being used for the specific purpose for which it was provided, which is recruitment purposes and possible appointment purposes (should you be successful) and any other related purposes and that therefore Netcare will not be in breach of the POPI ACT(Protection Of Personal Information Act 2013, Act No 4 of 2013) . Please note that your information will thus be processed for recruitment and related purposes to assess the establishment of an employment relationship with yourself, and this will be done in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy legislation. We confirm that such information will be used for such related purposes and that we hereby have your consent hereto.
- If you object to your information being used in accordance with the aforementioned clauses, please indicate your objection and we will immediately destroy your personal information in a secure manner.
- Please e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com or alternately send a whatsapp/SMS to contact number 081 812 3897if you fulfill the criteria detailed above.
- Note: If you have not heard from Netcare (Pty) Ltd within 2 weeks after your application, kindly consider that your application may be unsuccessful.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse or equivalent NQF 4 qualification.
- Compliance with the SANC code for an Enrolled Nurse and all applicable health care legislation.
- Experience in a Healthy Baby-clinic , will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a Maternity Ward / Baby clinic.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Allegra is advantageous
The post Netcare: Ward Administrator Stork Nest appeared first on GovNet.