Manufacturing Artisan with Quality Control and process improvement experience Western Cape
- Minimum Matric plus 3 years work experience or NDip plus 1 year work experience.
- Ability to multitask with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to do calculations in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Computer Literate (basic Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Must be medically fit and healthy
- Must be flexible to work shifts and weekends
ACTIVITY – MEA MANUFACTURING:
- Prepare 3, 5 or 7 layer Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEAs) as per HyPlat customers’ requirements, with specific focus on work cells 2- 4 (coating, cutting, gasketing and GDL attachment processes). Ensure preparation is carried out according to the documentation set and following all configuration management policies.
- Ensure all quality control documentation (check lists, SPC charts etc.) are timeously completed and up to date for all MEA manufacturing runs
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and implement 5S (Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain) in all work cells
Perform routine weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly maintenance procedures on all manufacturing equipment as guided by the HyPlat maintenance schedule
INVENTORY & STOCK CONTROL:
Perform routine stock take and maintain inventory system for all raw materials and tooling
Perform and manage the packaging inclusive of parts and labelling, packaging and stock control of packaging materials
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site