An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-driven individual to manage the Passenger Services portfolio within the Airport Management Division at King Shaka International Airport
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Assistant General Manager Client and Passenger Services will be responsible for the following:
- Driving innovation for integrated products and services for the group that will enhance the customer experience and commercial viability of ACSA
- Constantly reviewing the quality of products and services through well-defined engagement programs.
- Initiating new services required by the passengers in an integrated manner.
- Supporting identification of Best Practices in the field of customer experience
- Supporting development of customer intelligence & experience; and prioritisation of new opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Facilitating and monitoring capacity and quality of each process, service and product.
- Managing customer care projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Adhering to statutory regulations, organisational standards, policies and procedures. Report non-compliance and implement corrective actions to ensure compliance.
- Participating in people development initiatives
- Reporting on service delivery initiatives and programs. Measuring effectiveness of service delivery training and propose new interventions for future change.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- A 3 year Bachelor’s degree in Business Development / Business Administration/ Customer Relations is essential
- 6 to 8 years operational experience in business.
- At least 5 years Supervisory experience within airport operations is recommended.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is recommended.
The ideal candidate sets definite milestones and actions for achieving goals and is an achiever who consistently meets targets. Solving challenging problems, recognizing, handling and resolving conflict promptly are also important. The successful incumbent must be able to clearly explain a point of view as well as communicate in a tactful non-confrontational manner. The ability to develop others and providing them with opportunities to practice their skills is equally important.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Visit Application Site