Liberty Holdings Ltd. is inviting qualified individuals to apply for its Actuarial Science Bursary Programme for 2019.
Founded in 1957 by Sir Donald Gordon, Liberty Holdings Ltd is a financial services and property holdings company with its headquarters located in Johannesburg. It operates in 18 countries in Africa as it provides asset management, investment services and health products to over 3 million families, businesses and individuals.
Liberty Holdings Actuarial Science Bursary Scheme
The Liberty Actuarial Science Bursary Programme is designed to provide bursary support to highly deserving students pursuing a degree in Actuarial Science. As beneficiaries of the programme, the successful candidates will have access to the following benefits:
- Coverage of tuition fees
- Meals and accommodations
- Book allowance
- Travel allowance
- General allowance
- Coaching sessions
- Opportunity to expand their network
- Vacation work
Beneficiaries of the Liberty Holdings Actuarial Science Bursary Scheme are guaranteed employment once they have completed their university studies.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for the Liberty Actuarial Science Bursary Scheme, these requirements must be met:
- Must be a full time second year university student
- Must have excellent academic results in all subjects during first year of studies
- Able to maintain an overall grade average higher than 60% and a 65% average or higher for actuarial and mathematical subjects
- Must possess good leadership potential
- Enjoys participating in extramural activities including sports, chess clubs, debating societies, olympiads and other social activities is a definite plus
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
View the job advert by clicking here.
How to Apply
To apply for the bursary programme, you will need to register an account and complete an online CV. You will only be able to apply for the position once you are logged in.
Important: Make sure to fill out the application form correctly as you only have one chance to apply for the bursary.
Click the link below to register an account:
Note: Link may not work if the position had already been filled or no longer available.
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 31 July 2019.
For enquiries about the bursary programme, please call 087 351 2263. You can also view their FAQ page by clicking here.
The post Liberty Actuarial Science Bursary Scheme 2020 appeared first on Jobs & Vacancies.