POSITION: LATE DUTY MANAGER
REPORTS TO: FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
You will be responsible for ensuring the well-being of all the guests during their time at the hotel, maintaining a high level of host presence throughout and ensuring the overall smooth running of the hotel at all times when on duty.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel.
· Hotel Management degree or equivalent.
· Advanced computer skills.
· Eye for detail.
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
· Be a good team player.
· Excellent communication skills.
· The welcome and bid farewell to all visitors to the hotel in a warm and professional manner.
· Ensuring all guests receive prompt service and guidance accordingly.
· To assist with all departments in times of pressure.
· To host and facilitate the Handover Meeting ensuring all relevant parties are prepared for the shift ahead.
· To ensure that accommodation for arriving VIP’s and those staying is prepared to the agreed standard.
· To room all VIP and important guests personally assuring a very positive first impression.
· To liaise with guests and ensure a strong host presence at all times, passing relevant information onto staff especially specific requirements or arrangements.
· To perform duty management as detailed on the management roster.
· To ensure that the standards of service in all areas meet the required levels.
· To deal with complaints quickly and efficiently and find suitable solutions to any problems that may arise, communicating issues to the General Manager and HOD’s in a constructive and clear manner.
· To assume responsibility for the running of the hotel in the absence of senior management.
· To coordinate guests and staff during an emergency and have good knowledge of fire procedures.
· To be aware of and promote all services offered in the hotel.
· To ensure guests wishes are met if not exceeded.
· To ensure that all staff address guests by their correct name and title.
· To liaise well with all departments, ensuring that communication of the day’s activities is clear and understood.
· To obtain feedback from guests and to use this to improve service and to pass on to the General Manager.
· To complete daily inspection of all hotel facilities ensuring a checklist is completed.
· To ensure that all areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
· To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with the Health and Safety regulations, reporting any faults to the Maintenance Manager.
Submit your cv to email@example.com
The post Late duty manager wanted – Apply appeared first on Jobs365.co.za.