|Location||Parow, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 10, 2019|
As part of the People Shared Services that will provide excellent service and employee experience for over 23,000 employees the Transactional Services (TS) Administrator will be responsible for HR administration across all HR functions. This will entail all elements of administration including, among others, generation and maintaining employee details, coordination of training interventions, logistical arrangements and processing of transactions across all HR functions. The role will interface with employees and the Line Managers across Divisions.
As the Transactional Services Administrator, your responsibilities will be to:
- To provide efficient first time service completion of administration delivery while providing an all-round superior service delivery experience, and adhering to SLA’s and quality standards
- Process all relevant administration across HR functions including requirements like:
- Employee Relations administrative support
- Talent Acquisition, Capability, Development Leadership, Performance and Transformation administrative support.
- General admin support across HR functions e.g. OD, Employee Engagement, Well-being, Reward and Benefits.
- Validation and compliance checks of HR Connect Workflows
To apply you need to have:
- HR Degree or Diploma advantageous
- 1 - 3 years administrative experience
- Knowledge of HR system/s (e.g. Oracle, TMS, T&A , Talent Connect etc) advantageous
- Previous exposure to a Shared Services or HR Admin type of environment an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven time management and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to plan and organise
- Customer centric approach