|Location||Midrand, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 26, 2019|
Accounting Finance Jobs
Execute brand strategy and tactics in field, sales performance, for their Specialty Care portfolio. Effectively manage assigned territory and targeted accounts; build strong customer relationships and customer needs solving capability to maximize short- and long-term sales performance, placing the patient into the center of any efforts and operating within the business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed on those objectives.
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between the company and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate the company's value proposition with health providers assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by all relevant stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities
- Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges. Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes.
- Commercial pharmaceutical industry experiences such as physician/account-based selling, training, managed health care or marketing preferred.