|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jun 12, 2020|
Accounting Finance Jobs
- A listed pharmaceutical company based in the north of Johannesburg is looking for a CA (SA) with 2-4 years post article experience to join their shared services team as a senior accountant.
A leading multinational within the pharmaceutical sector is looking for an experienced CA (SA) to join an expanding team in a role which provides exposure to a range of senior stakeholders across the business. This role would suit an individual with strong commercial acumen and business partnering experience.
Senior Accountant responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting and profitability analysis
- Management of stock, debtors, creditors, inter company and entries
- Review of cost centres
- Income tax, AFS and VAT
Senior Accountant requirements:
- CA (SA) with 2 - 4 years post article experience
- Tax experience
- High level of accuracy and analytic ability
Should you be a qualified CA with the above mentioned experience and exposure interested in exploring what the market has to offer or in finding out more about this role please apply accordingly.