|Location||Hillcrest, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2019|
Our client is based in Hillcrest and is looking for a Reservationist. The successful candidate will be responsible for registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
- Hospitality & Tourism qualification
- 3 -5 years reservationist experience would be advantages
- Experience with hotel reservations software
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking.com and TripAdvisor, etc.
- Drivers licence
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
- Professional telephonic skills,
- Good customer service skills
- Good written etiquette
- Ability to think proactively and the ability to respond timeously to customer request
- Ability to professionally
- Ability to follow up effectively, and the ability to work under pressure within a team
- Fluent in English
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Provide information about our lodges, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation