|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 26, 2019|
Accounting Finance Jobs
Our new Client Coverage model aims to streamline sales efforts, create efficiency and enable holistic client solutioning underpinned by strong Client Value Propositions. Allowing us to deliver optimal results across the whole continent and our focus trading corridors.
Come be a part of the business area that achieves their growth targets year on year.
- Owning the primary relationship with the client by being the clients main contact point for all business banking requirements, to ensure that the portfolio is serviced appropriately.
- Securing new business and /sales by head hunting new business from current and prospective clients.
- Reviewing and negotiating new pricing structures with clients, in line with the Absa pricing policy
- Actively managing their balance sheet & income statement on a line by line basis ensuring margins are met and income & asset targets are addressed
- Driving the growth of the business through cross sales, new clients, etc.
- Maintaining overall ownership for servicing the client on operational matters by driving relevant internal support networks.
- Attending regular meetings & ad hoc meetings when required with new and target clients to monitor changing circumstances, client management plans and or opportunities.
- Managing portfolio of clients from a business and risk perspective to ensure the banks risk is minimised
Use your BCom or Postgraduate degree together with minimum 5 years relevant sales experience to get onto our Africanacity double growth revenue journey.
Regional Eastern Cape travel may be required.