|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 26, 2019|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
An exciting career opportunity exists in Somerset West, Western Cape for a Property Sales Agent within an upmarket Retirement Property environment. No canvassing, stock available. If you have the following behavioural competency and experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
- NQF in Real Estate Level 4
- Registered with the EEAB and IEASA.
- Ability to work independently, combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy.
- MS Office familiarity.
- Self-driven and motivated to reach targets.
- Own car and cell phone.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an estate agency environment.
Duties include the following, but not limited to:
- Source potential Buyers;
- Complete accurate property market value indications;
- Assist with marketing listed properties;
- Arrange and attend to viewings;
- Negotiate property prices with Sellers and Buyers;
- Accurate completion of all documentation and assist with processes from OTP until date of registration of transfer; in accordance with legislation as required in terms of the Estate Agency Affairs Act, Financial Intelligence Centre Act, and other legislation relevant to the industry; and
- Any additional duties performed by an Estate Agent.