|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2019|
Accounting Finance Jobs
THE APPOINTEE SHOULD:
- Be in possession of a valid Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Have Administration Diploma or Project Management Diploma
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project coordination environment.
- Have a high level of skill proficiency in terms of computer packages such as Ms Word, Power Point and Excel
- Have strong planning and analytical skills;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with operational and service business partners, external advisors and the regional team;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Be self-motivated and be able to work within a team environment;
- Be fully computer literate;
- Have appropriate time management
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality needs at all times
- Have good problem solving skills
- Be methodical with good attention to detail
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Assist Integrated Services in developing an operational project plan for the year to support the achievement of throughput objectives for the service area.
- Assist the Integrated Services in developing a project plan, up to 1-2 years ahead, the budget requirements according to the operational targets for the service area.
- Liaise with Integrated Services HOD’s regarding daily, weekly and monthly project progress to plan, budget and employee resources for the service area.
- Review project plan for the service line and re-assign targets and objectives to the integrated service team.
- Regularly communication of project targets and deliverables to the Senior Vice President (SVP).
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly project requirement and priorities with operational team to ensure alignment
- Establish procedures for abnormal project work requirements, which fall outside of current processes.
- Oversee that consultants are working to all standards and achieving required outputs.
- Prepare ad-hoc project reports for management or other information customers.
- Complete project plan administration and ensure that project plan data is accurately captured for operational review purposes.
- Execute any reasonable work instruction provided by any senior or team members to ensure the effective
- Regularly review project plan data to extract trends, identify problems and compile management reports
- Draft and maintain Green room project schedule
- summarise plans for green room projects to be initiated
- Maintain Communication plan calendar
- Follow up- on communication plan events
- Prepare and accumulate information from HOD’s for monthly newsletter
- Prepare presentations and source information for Group and PGM EXCO roadshows quarterly
- Project Manage various project initiatives within the integrated services area across all department
- Responsible to set the agenda and presentations for integrated services weekly steercom meetings
- Responsible for record keeping i.e. minutes and follow up on action lists