|Location||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Mar 25, 2021|
Other / General Jobs
The provision of labor as directed by the supervisor in order to ensure a safe and clean working environment or optimized cargo
1. Cleaning of operational equipment (such as ship to shore cranes, windows, cranes, and Cabins, etc.)
2. Inspection of container condition
3. Reefer monitoring operations
4. Opening and closing of rail wagons twist locks.
5. Loading, offloading and stacking of cargo in compliance with the standard operating procedures
7. Tarping/untarring where applicable.
8. Place/removed damage
9. Cleaning of the operational environment, rail, truck, workshop, offices, Sheds, and ablution facilities as instructed.
10. Complete applicable i.e accident report
11. Identification of correct cargo handling equipment/ tools.
Qualifications & Experience:
Matric with a minimum of 2 years experience as a port worker/ general worker
Grade 10 with a minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar work environment.