|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Nov 7, 2019|
A Well-established firm within the automotive industry has an exciting opportunity for out-going type of person to be a Buyer (Cars).
Purpose of the job: To go out and meet with potential clients who would like to sell their car etc. Appointments will be made in advance for the Buyer
- Must be an out-going type of person who gets along with people easily
- Previous 2nd hand Cars Floor Sales, Panel Beater Receptionist/Administrator and/or Service Advisor experience within the automation industry would be highly advantage but not a must
- Must have a driver’s license and own car to get to work
- Will be travelling within Gauteng
- Excellent communication skills
- Working hours: Monday -Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Duties will include but is not limited to:
- Appointments will be made by the call centre and the Buyer will have to go out and meet with the potential customers who would like to sell their cars etc.
- Training will be given and also support during the day
- Customer service duties
- Doing follow ups
- Drive to various sites etc.
- Evaluating and test drive cars (proper training and assistance will be given)
- Communication between client and customer
- Negotiating etc.