|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
- Grade 12 / Matric - Mathematics HG, Life Science and or Physical Science and obtained at least an average of 50%
- The re-packaging of medicine;
- The distribution and control of stock of Schedule 1 to Schedule 5 medicines or scheduled substances; and
- The provision of information to individuals in order to promote health.
- The sale of Schedule 1 medicines or scheduled substances
- Capture patient details accurately and verify the patient’s details on the system.
- Ensure accurate picking/packing/labeling and checking of medication
- Give accurate instructions to the patients regarding the correct use of medicine supplied.
- Keep abreast of changes in medical aid procedures and requirements for claims and dispensing.
- Ensure that all medications, are checked for accuracy by a pharmacist and signed
- Assist the re-packaging of medicine.
- Advice and assist patients at the dispensary, self-medication counter and front-shop.
- Follow up with patients regarding script tracking reports as requested by the dispensary manager and follow up appointments.
- Explain all medical aid costs to patients.
- Provide information to individuals in order to promote health.
- Process all paperwork necessary for the accurate submission of claims to medical aids.
- Correct errors on scripts rejected by medical aid.
- Report on low - / out of stock levels and stock errors to the dispensary manager.
- Receive dispensary stock in accordance with the standard operating procedures set out by the company
- English and 2nd language – Read, write and speak.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Retail FMCG
- Drug and family planning and complementary medicine.
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen or valid work permit
- Willing to work Retail Hours in a controlled room temp, security, limited space, health and safety, risk stock
- Physically Fit – standing for long hours
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account