|Location||Johanneburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 15, 2020|
- The primary purpose of this role is to manage and control all LAN Administrative and Network Engineering requirements that will include; Hardware; Software and Systems applications across the Blendcor organization in order to meet the objectives of the Company.
- The secondary purpose of this role is to
- Assisting in the coordinatation of IT Service Delivery to internal business users by ;
- providing first level support to end-users ;
- point of contact for network, communications and infrastructure related issues
- SAP Basis Administration
- service providers adhere to Blendcor IT processes and agreed Service Level Agreements(SLAs).
- Define Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Assist in the initiation and follow-up on Management of Change (MoC) until approval.
- Initiate and manage minor IT Projects from start to finish in accordance with IT Project Management (ITPM).
- Implementation of Information security standards and procedures.
- AD user Account Management
- Exchange user Account Management
- IT Daily Checks – Network monitoring
- IT Daily Checks – Back-up Monitoring
- IT Daily Checks – SAP Systems Monitoring
- IT Daily Checks – Server monitoring
- Virtual Server installation
- Video conferencing support
- Voip and 4G support
- SAP Basis Administration
- Anti-virus management
- IT Asset Management
- IT Facilities Management, ensuring physical security and 5S compliance
- IT Licenses Management
- SQL Server Reporting Services implementation
- Procurement of system hardware and software
Essential Required Qualification
- Diploma/Degree Information Systems/Computer Science with majors in Computer Networks or Programming
- Diploma/ Higher Certificate in PC & Server Engineering
- SAP Basis Qualification
- TOGAF 9 certification
- A+ certification
- MCSE (Cloud &Infrastructure)
- Networking (N+) or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Ms SharePoint
- Essential Experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- PC hardware fundamentals
- Network hardware fundamentals
- IT support processes
- Server Virtualisation
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually with minimum supervision
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Individual & team communication
SSE AND QUALITY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To comply with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental, Security plans and procedures
- Participate in Weekly Toolbox Talks (TBT) and monthly IT Safety Walks.
- Report HSSE risks and and follow-up on remediations.
- Report non-conformance to quality standards and follow-up on remediations.
- Advice on HSSE issues in MoC approval meetings.
- Identify risks when new IT systems and/or business processes are being introduced.
- Ensure systems in the area of responsibility don’t compromise any HSSE requirements.
- Ensure proper housekeeping (5S) in IT office, Data centre, IT Training Rooms and Storeroom
- Desktop/laptop and server maintenance
- Microsoft Operationg Systems experience
- IT Service Delivery using ITIL v3 business processes
- SharePoint administration
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting services
- SAP Basis
- Exposure to:
- Cisco Networking, Desktop and HP Server Hardware experience
- Routers, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewall, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, VoIP,
- Practical experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP,VPN etc.
- VMware (Vsphere) experience
- Veeam back-up and replication
- Video conferencing (Polycom or Cisco)
- Microsoft Office 365 and/or Skype for Business implementation & support
- Fortigate Firewall implementation & support
- Symantec antivirus implementation & support
- Windows servers 2012 R2 and Hyper V, System Center 2012/2016
- HP Storgate systems (Including cloud & Flash array storage)
- SAP Basis