|Location||Frankfort, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Mar 25, 2021|
Engineering / Technical Jobs
Assist with general duties within the workshop of the mill.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Afrikaans will be an advantage
- Willing to work at elevated levels
- 1-3 years prior experience in a similar capacity
- Punctual and willing to work overtime
- Clean Criminal Record
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist artisan to reduce breakdowns and downtime periods in the plant to limit unnecessary costs.
- Assist maintenance and breakdowns on all electrical equipment and assist with electrical installations and inspections on site.
- Assist with completing paperwork, check sheets and job cards.
- Assist with the start-up of all electrical equipment and repair problems before commencement of production shift.
- Comply with occupational health and safety requirements as per Flour Mills standards and procedures.
- To liaise with internal departments on an ongoing basis to ensure quality service and products.
- To successfully complete all allocated training interventions by direct manager
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Thorough, precise and accurate