|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 16, 2019|
Our client in Olivedale is looking for a Key Account Manager (Banking/ATM Solutions) to join their company
- Bachelor's degree in management, business administration, engineering or related
- At least 5 years of Key Account Manager experience
- Industry knowledge in either Retail or Banking
- Industry knowledge in field service, service desk and managed services
- Demonstrated experience of Account Management experience
- Stakeholder management in a large corporate environment
- PC literate including MS Office
- Understands the decision making process and has the ability to influence key decision-makers
- Credible client engagement skills – across all levels with Client organisation
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong leadership skills and can get things done attitude
- Credible client engagement skills
- To manage diverse groups of people across multiple technical disciplines including ATM hardware and software, systems and networking and being the primary customer interface for service and support.
- Escalation path for urgent customer and internal issues.
- Handle difficult relationship-impacting conversations.
- Deliver Key Account Plans and activities for key customers to support business plans.
- Proactively researches, analyses trends and using that knowledge to increase the value proposition to the customer.
- Maintain clear Customer and technical records to assist the company knowledge base.
- Manages resolution on work orders escalated through the IT Support Process.
- Develops and publishes monthly production statistics, as directed, to report on system operational performance.
- Ensure that activities preserve the confidentiality of Customers and the company.