|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 10, 2019|
Accounting Finance Jobs
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and energetic Financial Manager to join our finance team. Have you got what it takes?
AS THE FINANCIAL MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Review monthly income and expenditure and prepare monthly management reporting
- Review all manual journals and ensure the accurateness of information and treatment in terms of IFRS.
- Preparation of detailed budget and quarterly re-projections
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, including key import control accounts.
- Releasing of SAP documentation (orders, invoices for payment)
- Preparation of interim and year-end audit information and liaison with internal audit
- Project work to align systems and processes to best in practice.
- Preparation of ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Investigation of and resolving ad-hoc queries
- Leading and developing the Finance team (1 direct report)
INTERESTED? YOU WILL NEED:
- To fit the brand, be Youthful, Confident, Current and Connected
- A Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification
- 3-5 years related experience is essential
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous