|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jun 12, 2020|
- We have a vacancy available for a passionate and self-motivated Software Developer to join our client’s growing team of Engineers and Developers, working on ground breaking digital radio communication technology.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of digital communication systems software.
Our client offers a stimulating and engaging environment where they pride themselves on their high standards (both in terms of employees and products). You will have the freedom to advance your career in a workplace where individuals of ability and application have the support to develop rewarding careers.
Some of the benefits of a career with our client includes:
- International travel opportunities and exposure to international clients.
- Assistance with post-graduate studies.
- Opportunities to gain invaluable knowledge and expertise from senior employees who are experts in their respective fields and are eager to mentor co-workers.
- Work on cutting edge technology, new and existing standards and the company’s proprietary products.
- You will receive lunch daily.
- Minimum a B.Eng Electronic or Computer Engineering degree
- 0 – 5 Years of software development experience in a professional capacity
The role includes:
- Your main responsibility will be the design and development of embedded software relating to digital communication systems.
- Development of embedded digital communications software components
- Responsible for understanding the relevant standards and requirements specifications
- Developing software in accordance relevant standards and requirements specifications
Specialised Knowledge and Experience Preferred:
- Experience developing embedded applications with C++
- Experience with the Code Composer (TI) stack
- Basic knowledge of using a Windows-based environment for (C++) development
- Experience with FPGA firmware development, VHDL Quarus and Modelsim toolchain
- Experience with low-level driver development