Johanneburg, South Africa
Sep 15, 2020
- Responsible for supporting the overall data development, BI models/reports/dashboards, engaging with stakeholders, technical solutions that deliver on business requirements, assisting with the development of an analytics capability and provide general support across the BI space. This will encompass the design and delivery of business intelligence and analytics solutions that provide business with the necessary data and insights that drive business decision making, operational excellence, business performance and service excellence.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Finance, Information Systems, Information Technology, Informatics, Statistics or related. Minimum 3 years' experience in data analysis and interpretation, within a BI Development/ data environment OR If no appropriate tertiary qualification, then minimum 5 years' experience in a data analysis and interpretation, within a BI Development/ data environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience in stakeholder engagement and interaction within a BI Development/ data environment
- Proficiency in Qlikview or PowerBI
- Experience with the MS SQL Stack especially SSRS,
- Experience with Python/R/SAS or any analytic toolset would be an advantage
- Proficiency in SSIS would be advantageous
Only registered members can apply for jobs.