|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 16, 2020|
Accounting Finance Jobs
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 2-3 years relevant experience working in accounts
- Relevant Finance Qualification
- SAP, BEST and Readsoft experience
- Experience working in an accounts department
- Reconcile vendor accounts on BEST to prepare for payments.
- Ensure that reconciliations are finalized and approved according to internal deadlines.
- Ensure correct payment terms are adhered to.
- Ensure correct reconciliation and timeous payment.
- Resolve outstanding invoices and claims on reconciliation.
- Follow up on queries raised on accounts.
- Maintain cordial lines of communication with suppliers and Dis-Chem Departments.
- Send work flow query invoices to stores and following up on response.
- Basic accounting.
- English – Read, write and speak well.
- Trustworthy and honest. Team player.
- Deadline orientated and good time management skills.
- Able to relate to other people.
- Computer Literate. Word, excel.
Special conditions of employment:
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account