|Location||Parow, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 10, 2019|
A challenging opportunity exists within the Credit Services Operations for a dynamic and assertive individual to oversee overall people management as well as manage day to day operations for various contact centre in Services; and to ensure efficient and effective service delivery to TFG customers.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring that all customer/service related requests/queries are processed timeously as required by the relevant SLA’s.
- Team targets/KPI’s are met.
- Maximize people productivity by adhering to people management processes (e.g IR, Performance management, recruitment, coaching)
- That department policies, procedures and compliance
- Review performance statistics and escalate to Ops Manager for the required action to be taken to improve efficiencies
- Provide input and review processes to raise efficiency levels
- Monitor and ensure achievement of departmental KPI’s and SLA’s
- People management.
- Liaise and manage with key stakeholders & 3rd party vendors.
- Managing of escalation and resolutions within SLA.
- Being a support to the Contact Centre Manager; assisting with any adhoc projects.
- Department achieves the desired outcome by constantly improving on service delivery.
- All administration are processed timeously as required by the relevant SLA’s.
- Offer support relevant business and/or departmental projects.
As the ideal candidate you will need:
- Matric or Grade 12 equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a team leader role
- Previous operations management experience advantageous
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical thinking skills
- Reporting skills
- Conflict management skills
- Proven decision making ability
- Relationship building skills
- Call centre experience (Quality or Team Leader)
- Be able to work flexible hours inclusive of Saturdays, Sunday & Public Holidays (07h00 to 21h00)