|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Jul 13, 2021|
Other / General Jobs
- Reference Number : refs/011382
- Directorate : JHB HEATH DISTRICT CLINICS : Lenasia Ext 5 x4; Ennerdale X4
- Package : R102 534 Per Annum Plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. M Mathole Telephone: 011 213 9618
- • Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post; Grade 10 qualification or AET Level 4 qualification. Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills. Be able to read and write. Willing to work extended hours when necessary. Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English. Must have no previous convictions or cases pending. Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
- • Maintaining of a high level of hygiene in and around the workplace with the cleaning of the premises assigned to, which may include either or both inner and outer parameters. Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as dusting, Polish furniture and scrubbing floors, Vacuum carpets and mopping of floors. Remove refuse. Clean bathrooms and kitchens. Safekeeping and handling of a variety of Aids in the cleaning of the premises. Washing and cleaning of kitchenware and utensils.
- • The new completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document ( smart ID both sided copies; no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.Preference will be given to EPWP and interns of the Johannesburg Health District. PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are required to state on the Z83 under the reference number the Clinic/CHC which they wish to apply at. Multiple applications will be automatically disqualified, only one application is allowed under the reference number stated on this advert. Applicants are also required to attach proof of residence