|Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 16, 2020|
Other / General Jobs
Key Performance Areas : (not totally inclusive)
- Vault balancing experience on transtrack
- Ensuring all equipment are routed on transtrack
- Relieving as Standard Bank Absa custodian and act as senior on balancing
- Safeguard off all client consignments, cash within the secured areas.
- Ensuring all reports to clients are submitted on a daily basis.
- Consult with Operations Manager, Branch Manager on daily basis with regards to risk, vehicles, and boxroom operations.
- Auditing on all key handling procedures on a daily basis
- Client interaction and assistance
- Maintaining a high level of discipline with regards to filing, log sheets, transtrack reports.
- Must be a qualified in CIT Team Leader
- 5 years’ experience
- Risk management experience a must.
- Attention to detail essential
- Drivers licence
- Preferably must reside in Port Shepstone
- Time management and people management
- Cost control / financial management
- Branch security knowledge
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Problem Solver
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Ensure Branch Security and all systems are active
- Training and development
- Thorough knowledge of the full CIT operations