|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2020|
HR & Recruitment Jobs
- Grade 12 – Matric or a Senior Certificate.
- Qualification in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Learning and Development
- SDF qualification
- Working experience in the Retail/FMCG industry.
- Provide an excellent HR customer service by acting as a point of contact for L&D general queries from internal customers through all forms of communication.
- Compile implementation plans and supporting documents and ensure these are adhered to for the duration of the programmes.
- Ensure that Pre-/Post and Behavioural assessments are completed by the Learners and use feedback to present recommendations to Management.
- Ensure information required to arrange training for all training programmes is supplied to the L&D administrators, this includes venue access requirements, dietary needs and other special needs of delegates.
- Facilitate the work-back obligations process.
- Provide specification for recruitment for internship/Learnership or other programme needs, including but not limited to; role clarity, date of implementation, entry requirements, demographics, store/department and location.
- Conduct training needs analysis to ensure that the correct training intervention is given.
- Ensure L&D programmes run in compliance with the Organisational and Legal requirements.
- Quality check and submit all contracts to payroll and the SDF.
- Conduct surveys of instructors, managers and participants to ensure the effectiveness of training.
- Ensure comprehensive monthly training reports is sent to Regional Managers and HOD.
- Capture all training data for SETA, BBBEE and other compliance reporting.
- Respond to and assist any Dis-Chem Stakeholder with any query related to
- Problem-solving, Creative and Innovative thinking
- Customer service, Influencing others, Empathy, Networking
- Quality orientation, attention to detail
- Presentation Skills
- Facilitating group conversations
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account