|Location||Bellville, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Oct 12, 2020|
- To provide administrative service and support to Capitec Bank’s clients; utilizing product knowledge to attend to inquiries and complaints relating to account information and card transactions.
- To provide support to all clients making use of Capitec Bank’s Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services.
- Able to work a minimum of 90 hours any time of the month inclusive of weekends and public holidays on a shift basis.
- Temporary fixed term contract for 6 months.
- 1 – 2 years inbound contact center
- Customer service experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Call center processes and procedures
- Customer care and service protocol
- Communications Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Telephonic / Call skills
- Attention to Detail
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Ability and willingness to work in an open-plan environment
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is preferred
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willing to work additional hours on occasion upon request