|Location||Midrand, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 16, 2020|
Sales & Marketing Jobs
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent. PSIRA Grade A registered.
- Valid Driver’s License with own reliable transport is required.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the security industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Operational Security Management structure.
- Working knowledge of the Firearm Act and Firearm competency.
- Staff management experience is required.
- Computer literacy with expert knowledge of the complete Microsoft package.
- No criminal record or any pending cases.
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Managing allocated areas to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by client
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- General management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Liaising daily with management on various operational issues
- Liaising daily with Regional Management on various Operational matters
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly
- Formulate disciplinary actions
- Ensuring the timeous submission of employment forms to the Regional Office.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports to Management
- Investigating incidents and reporting on such
- Must have sound knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 Management System
Other personality attributes:
- Strong leadership ability
- Analytical, Critical Thinking & Planning skills
- Leadership & Self Development
- Goal Setting & Organisational skills
- Driving & Managing change
- Driven for results
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication direction & skills
- Development of others
- Customer focus