|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||Sep 17, 2019|
A uniquely exciting opportunity has arisen for individuals within the Airport Management Division at Cape Town International Airport
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Charge Hand Trolleys will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day deployment of equipment and safe guarding of assets.
- Indicate unserviceable equipment to relevant
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); operational standards, policies and practices.
- Managing ACSA’s risk exposure through identifying, implementing and maintaining risk control measures to minimise the company’s liability and mitigating risk to limit injuries.
- Liaising and engaging with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Engage and assist customers when required.
- Monitor and supply resources to ensure operational needs are met.
- Conducting trolley counts as required and report on stock levels and general operational constrains.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- Grade 12 and/or equivalent prior learning and experience based on the job requirements of the position
- Knowledge of airport operations would be advantageous
- Code B Drivers Licence would be advantageous.
This position calls for a candidate who is customer service orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to work in a team and be physically fit to handle large volumes of trolleys is essential. The ideal candidate must be action orientated with good planning and organising skills and be able to cope well under pressure.
Positions will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and will also be advertised externally.